Saturday, August 23, 2008

Random Thoughs

Hey 8th floor fans, (I know there are a lot of you) sorry for the delay as it has been a few days since I last updated, but with it being summer you will have to forgive me.

The USA mens basketball team will face off against the Spanish national team in the gold medal game at 2:15 in the a.m. eastern time. What in the hell were the people smoking when they scheduled this game? all of the other games have started at 8 a.m. at the earliest, and now the gold medal game comes around and you decide to have a start time of 2:15??? What the hell is wrong with you. I expect close to another 40 point win again versus the Spaniards, after playing poorly against the Argentine squad.

All the articles that I read about this USA team does nothing but hate on them, why can't these so called experts see that no one can even compete with the USA in basketball, at least not this year after that embarrassing performance in Athens. Stop all of your hating, and just write what I already know, that we are unbeatable, and no one can touch us.

Thank God for preseason football or I would have to lose my mind up here. 4th string football is a helluva lot better than 1st string baseball. Also the regular season is right around the corner, in just a couple of weeks everything will be right with the world again as it will be football season.

that is all for now I suppose, until next time I'm out like Tony Romo in the first round of the playoffs

No comments: